Movies, music, opera, nothing but the most tasteful stuff. Use the megaupload file box, to mirror links or propose contributions. I hope that you will all enjoy.
lundi 28 juin 2010
We need some help in here.
Due to all the ill-willed decisions and incessant changes that rapidshare makes, we need to make now the not so unrealistic hypothesis that RS might cease its activities in few months or a year or two. Moreover, RS has few days ago suspended a file of Bach's mass and I will re upload it, but it might become more than a regrettable incident and something systematic and repeated. Anyway, we need to mirror the different posts in here. So I call to everyone who wants to volunteer, so that they chooses a post, mainly operas dvds.
So you download the files, the rar parts, then re-uplaod them on the megauplaod box. Thus, we can count on two sources for download and not only one and in case of deletion, people can turn to the other host service. It's a process you can make when you have time. Instead of surfing without using all your bandwidth and let it idle, use it to downlaod and uplaod the files, 2 or 3 everyday, or more, it would be nice.
So if you are interested, just shout in the shoutbox so we can get organized so that two people don't lose their time uploading the same file. I hope this will get a positive response from all of you.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire